Saturday, October 31, 2009

Drugs in Space

October has flown past. I really have no idea where all the time went, but it's a bit disconcerting. There are only four weeks left until Thanksgiving, and I can't wait. Unfortunately, the coming of Thanksgiving means that inevitably school life gets even more hectic as projects are due and coursework comes full circle.

This post serves mostly as a placeholder as that I don't have anything particularly interesting to write about. I started a post earlier in the month, but it took until now to realize that it would never be completed. I will attempt to post more often in November as that it is some sort of National Blog Post Month in which people try to post daily, but I know without a doubt that I will not have time for that sort of thing. There are things of interest I could discuss here, no doubt, but I'll save them for perhaps weekly or biweekly. (It's a funny thing, my dictionary defines biweekly both as happening every two weeks and as happening twice in a week. That's rather unhelpful as that it in no way eliminates my uncertainty on the term. Post idea: how much I dislike my copy of The American Heritage dic·tion·ar·y. That's how dictionary is spelled on the cover, so I put the interpunct symbols in, despite the fact that interpunct is not defined within its pages.)

All asides aside, I look forward to attempting to write posts again more regularly. It should aid in polishing my writing for portfolio entries that will be due in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment